prep: 15 min cook time: 30 min total time: 45 min
NET carbs 2g Protein 4.4g Fat 18.8g Calories 210
8oz cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered erythritol
(I did not use it on my recipe)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 1/2 oz unsweetened bakers chocolate
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
- preheat oven 350F and butter an 8×8 pan. Set aside when done. I put parchment paper in it, also an easy way to keep your pan clean.
- beat the cream cheese with the egg and , if you use it, erythritol on medium until well combined and set it aside for later.
- in a large bowl beat the eggs until frothy, melt butter and the bakers chocolate in short intervals, don’t forget to stir it, until it’s fully melted
- add the baking powder, vanilla and the melted chocolate to the bowl with the eggs and mix it until it is all mixed up, combined and ready for the flour.
- at last add the coconut flour, but slowly cause it will absorb liquid faster and more than normal flour and mix it all in.
- now take your pan and put 3/4 of your brownie dough on the bottom, spread it with the cream cheese and top it off with the last bit of the dough, swirling it.
- Bake it for about 25-30 minutes or until the tooth pick you insert comes out clean. Warning: your kitchen will smell delicious while baking
German gal living and loving life in WA State