Net carb 5gr fat 11.6gr protein 2.4gr Cal 127
3 cups Almond Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Walnuts, toasted (if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix butter, coconut oil, brown sugar and add the vanilla and eggs until it’s all incorporated very well.
- before adding in the almond flour mix it with the baking soda. Mix it on low so it wont dust too much.
- at last, fold in the chocolate chips, then place rounds of dough onto the baking sheet. Push it down a bit if you want flat cookies, if you place the dough in balls it will stay like that and give you little ball cookies which are not too bad either. I made both varieties and almost liked the balls a little bit more.
- bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown, take out and let cool off before eating.
The minions loved these cookies, today I will see if the absolute cookie lover in my family will like them as well. For me, it totally helped to get over my cravings this week.
German gal living and loving life in WA State