Net carb 5gr fat 11.6gr protein 2.4gr Cal 127
3 cups Almond Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Butter
3/4 cup Walnuts, toasted (if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix butter, coconut oil, brown sugar and add the vanilla and eggs until it’s all incorporated very well.
- before adding in the almond flour mix it with the baking soda. Mix it on low so it wont dust too much.
- at last, fold in the chocolate chips, then place rounds of dough onto the baking sheet. Push it down a bit if you want flat cookies, if you place the dough in balls it will stay like that and give you little ball cookies which are not too bad either. I made both varieties and almost liked the balls a little bit more.
- bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown, take out and let cool off before eating.
The minions loved these cookies, today I will see if the absolute cookie lover in my family will like them as well. For me, it totally helped to get over my cravings this week.