1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp cocoa powder
stevia if needed, 2-3 packets
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of instant coffee
- In your favorite mug whisk together the cocoa and everything except the almond together.
- mix in a tsp almond milk, here it’s getting a bit tricky to incorporate everything with the milk but you’ll end up with a smooth paste.
- add 1/4 of the remaining almond milk and mix it together again until you have a smooth paste -again- and should look like chocolate syrup.
- add the rest of the milk, stir once more and make sure this time you scrape the sides so everything is mixed together very well and then heat it in the microwave for about 1.5 minutes
- give it a final stir and enjoy your chocolatey goodness.
As you see I like to add some whipped cream on top and sprinkle it with a bit of cinnamon for the looks 🙂