Servings: 8 Cal/serving: 177 Carbs 0.6 gr Fat 6.6 gr Protein 29.5 gr
1kg hamburger meat
56 gr crumbled blue cheese
4 slices turkey lunch meat
- grab some parchment paper and roll out your hamburger meat which you have seasoned with salt, pepper, some herbs, into a rectangle about 1cm thick
- on one end put the 4 slices of turkey lunch meat and the cream cheese so you can roll it up nice and easy
- now just start rolling. for this, I use the parchment paper to roll it up nice, neat and tight before I neatly put the ends together to close it all up.
- place it either in a pan, but I’d rather use a casserole form or something to hold in the juices so they don’t spread everywhere.
- bake it for about 60min or so at 350F and it’s gonna taste delicious
servings 6 Cal 179 Carbs 1.2 gr Fat 19.1 gr Protein 1.5 gr
As for the cheese sauce use 2 cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of shredded cheese and 2 tbsp butter. Cook it all, stir in the cheese, let it melt and season w herbs you like, salt and pepper. Fits perfectly with the meatloaf.
German gal living and loving life in WA State